Menu
Sarfraz9994
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Our bussiness lose due to virginmedia miscommunication and mismanagment

Hi sir 

I even did 2 to 3 e mails to my virgin media team manager but felling so sorry that he didn't reply me..the reason of my e mail is that you guys disconect our internet in may with out informing us with out any call and e mail.. the e mail you are taking about the disconnection after that we speak 2 to 3 times with your staff members and told them we want to stay with you don't disconect us... but you guys did... after that we try to contract with other company but virginmedia did not gave them phone access then we contract again with your team and they told us with in 10 working days everything will be done phone net all.. but when your enginer came here they told me your phone will be start work in 12 hours.. and then some one told on phone with in 24 hours.. daily we were doing call and your staff was telling phone will start work today but after 2 week manager speak with me and told me it will start 14 june.. I already told him about that loss and then he told me when your phone will be setup then we will raise issue what we can do for you..we lose nearly £15000 how is responsible for that????? If you are not replying me not taking any responsibility so can you tell me who will take that responsibility bescuse of your miscommunication and mismanagement of your team we lose our custmers our money... I will wait for your response if not then I have all email regards contract I will go for further action... soo please update me what you can do now bescuse your manger  did promise with me after sortout phone we will.do some thing for you... 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Our bussiness lose due to virginmedia miscommunication and mismanagment

you are posting on the VM domestic forum which is nothing to do with the business side - you need to contact them

Tony
0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

… unless you are using a residential service for a business and the you are definitely on a loser. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Sarfraz9994
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We are using business services not home service I m sending you my bussiness account as well 

[REMOVED

And our old account with virginmedia that they disconect with out informing us 

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Soo who is responsible who will manage our lose otherwise we will go in court 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Sarfraz9994 wrote:

We are using business services not home service I m sending you my bussiness account as well 

[REMOVED

And our old account with virginmedia that they disconect with out informing us 

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Soo who is responsible who will manage our lose otherwise we will go in court 

no one on here can help - you need to talk to business - afaik you will have a contact or an account manager - business accounts come with SLA's - i think they are graded so it would depend on what you have for a level of compensation 

but [again] posting on here is the wrong place and will get you nowhere

Tony
0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Sarfraz9994

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. Sorry to hear you're having some issues, but regrettably you would need to get in touch with our business team to get this sorted out. 

I do appreciate this isn't ideal but they should be able to sort it out for you. You can contact them on 0800 052 0800

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos