cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered broadband - got a going away form?

jonathansnow
Joining in

I ordered broadband on Sunday night, which said it would be delivered on Thursday. It has been 5 business days (now Friday evening) and I have not received anything at all - radio silence, not even an email after the initial pre-contract form. I  just got a ‘Gone away form’ email from Virgin - though I do not remember submitting such a form. Can an admin help look into my case for me? I can provide the order number. This is quite urgent.

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @jonathansnow 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

jonathansnow
Joining in

Hi,

My virgin media wifi package was not delivered to my house due to a delivery issue. Virgin has now said they are going to bill me but I don’t even have my wifi. I want to cancel my broadband deal, can someone help me with this? The agent I was messaging on this forums is no longer replying to me.

please help I am a student and I don’t have a lot of money  

Call on 0345 4541111.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Hi @jonathansnow ,

Thank you for messaging privately. I will send you another message to pick this up with you again.#

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more