Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ordered Quick start pack but no internet

Hi all,

I received my quick-start pack today, plugged up and called the activation number? All I am getting is  Green flashing light no internet. I checked the web management of the hub,  advanced settings and tools. status page Just shows provision state "offline" Range upstream channel "locked" Downstream channel "Scanning". Last two have status as "update in progress".

Was really looking forward to getting up and running. I have carried out the various reboot tests along with checking all connections. Don't seem to be getting anyway. Checked the cable run on the exterior of the house, all looks ok. Confused if this is an issue with activation or a cable problem?

Any help/insight would truly be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered Quick start pack but no internet

Morning

I'm guessing that there is no signal going to the property

Some areas have under fine cabinet clean ups where the cables have been disconnected in the cabinets.

This is the reason  I guess it may not be working

Your order will need to be converted to a quick start manned install

In order to get this arranged you will need to contact us by phone and one of the agents will be able to book this for you

Regards

Derrick

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derrick,

Cabling wise on the exterior of the building looks good, most likely disconnected. Previous person living in the property before had virgin, I opt'ed for talk talk but i've had so many issues. Although it is actually what I am still using now due to new virgin service not working. I will give a call into virgin. Hopefully, this will be a quick turn around.

Thanks again
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Depending on area your normally looking a couple of days 

Regards

Derrick

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos