Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordered 4 weeks ago and no equipment??

Hi,

I placed an on-line order 4 weeks ago but have not received any equipment. I have the order confirmation listing the package and prices, with a statement of "If there's anything else we need to know to complete your order, we'll contact you in the next 48 hours."

Well 4 weeks later I'm still waiting? Is anyone else having to endure these extended delays?

M4rkr.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered 4 weeks ago and no equipment??

Hi,

Please send me a PM with your house number and post code and I can take a look for you.

Thanks, Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered 4 weeks ago and no equipment??

Hi Virgin Media,

After a brief pm exchange, I appear to have been placed in the standard holding pattern - don't call us, we will call you.

Come on Virgin Media we deserve better than this...

You have my postcode, you have my contact number. VM have said M500 is not available in my area, but every time I check - I see the green box with my postcode and ticks on all the available services.

I'm upgrading,  I'm trying to spend more money with VM - don't you want it?

0 Kudos