cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order through compare website

Jasalv22
Joining in

Just headed to this forum in hope that someone has had a similar experience or someone at VM might be able to assist. 

i placed an broadband only order through the QuickStart route via a compare website (a legit sight as far as I am aware) on the 27th of April 2022. I took into consideration that things can take some time to process and that the order was made on a bank holiday weekend but I am yet to receive a response. The last email I received was from webteam@virginmedia.com and that was just an order summary. From what I have read I am expecting a confirmation email and contract that should of came within 48hrs of the order. I am yet to receive anything at all over a week down the line. 

normally I would leave these things a little longer but, I’ve just moved into a new home and am trying to work from home as much as possible so I am around the house help with my new born baby. 

has anyone else had the same issue ? If so who should I get in touch with to get the ball rolling and get my broadband set up asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jasalv22 ,

welcome to the community, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having getting connected, this is something I would like to look into for you.

I will need to send you a private message for a little bit more detail so please keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top corner of your screen.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jasalv22 ,

welcome to the community, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having getting connected, this is something I would like to look into for you.

I will need to send you a private message for a little bit more detail so please keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top corner of your screen.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more