Menu
dobble
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order issue

Good evening

Hopefully someone can help me, my installation date is a few days away and I have no idea whether I'm getting connected or not.  I have had a confirmation email which has my order number reference but I have had no contract email and no other contact since my order was placed.  I'm getting quite anxious as I don't know if I'm getting my installation pack delivered this Wednesday.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order issue

Hi there

I can check this over for you. 

I'll send you a private message as I will need to take some personal information and run through security with you.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So if your having a manned install they will bring all the equipment with them, your contract is available by login into the My Virgin Media portal which you will need to register for with details from Welcome email.

Register here: https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index#. your order and technician visit can also be y=tracked from with the My Virgin Media portal.

Pop back if you need anymore help.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That was quick lol 🙂

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
dobble
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt

Unfortunately I have not had the welcome email so cannot sign up for My Virgin Media because I don't have an account number.  I have only received an order confirmation. In the order confirmation email I was told that I would receive my contract via post/email but it never came.

Sorry forgot to mention it's a quick install.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Give @Christy_D a shout sure they will sort you out what you need.