Menu
newUser0136
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Only house on road without connection. Can I get a spotter?

I'm about to buy a property but it looks like VM is not immediately available at the property, despite all the other properties on the street have already VM.

This house was built in late 80s in a 1930s neighboughrood (basically it was built on a large chunk of very large garden of a property).

The current owner arranged for an engineer to inspect the area and evaluate if the property is serviceable. The visit is in about two weeks but this uncertainty is rather stressful, because there is no alternative fast (>25Mb) internet, so we'll have to back out from buying the property if it's not possible to have Virgin, which is a rather undesirable result for all parties.

If at all possible, could some Virgin guru check, to provide additional reassurance (or lack thereof) if the property is serviceable?  I can give additional details in private. 

Thanks!!

- A worried first-time buyer

0 Kudos
JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Only house on road without connection. Can I get a spotter?

Hi there, I can certainly help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos