Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

One month on and still no 'quick start' package installed???

Absolute shambles, I was miss-sold a 'quick start' package telling me my address was ready to go with VM. Once I had moved into the property it was in fact not ready to go, I phoned for an engineer to come out who told me the technical team need to relay wires outside of the property. Last week an engineer arrived to complete installation and confirmed to me that still no wires have been laid. What the hell is going on? One month later and I am still without service and next week my first bill will be debited!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: One month on and still no 'quick start' package installed???

If it helps, your first bill isn't taken until your services are up and running. 

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you been trying the "Pre-installation and delivery team"- they may have more info?

On.. 0800 052 1734

Are there any "notes" on the account that give any clue as to what's causing the delays? It may be they are waiting to get the go-ahead from your local council to dig the street/road to lay cables.

Glaciers move faster than most local councils.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jon, I will try this number if the current call I'm on is unsuccessful (I'm not confident). I've currently been on hold for over an hour so reluctant to give up on the customer services number just yet!
0 Kudos