cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omnibox cover missing for over a year, need help with a replacement.

TDHori
Joining in

Over a year ago, my Omnibox (brown box) got blown off when we had some extreme weather, leaving or the cables exposed and inners dangling from my property, i tried here to get it replaced and had an engineer come out, but this engineer wasn't the correct type of engineer, with replacement parts, so they patched the box up and said they will get the correct person to come out and repair it, that never happened.

Some time later, i then rang Virgin to arrange a replacement/repair and was told somebody would come out in a week to fix it, that never happened.

Is there anyone that can help finally get this fixed and have the correct person come out?

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to assess the damage.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and discuss.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey TDHori,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear that your omni box hasn't been fully replaced,  I can arrange another technician appointment from here to get this resolved but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L