cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omnibox & white internal wall box relocation

Jojo_LXXXV
Joining in

Hi, 

I've just had my installation / set up today but I made a mistake regarding the boxes' location. What do I have to do if I want to relocate both the external & internal boxes? 

I did tell the engineer while he's in the property. However, I believe due to time constraints. He's unable to to assist my request. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They should have put it where you wanted - you were fobbed off.

Try calling the Installation team to rectify this - Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734

Or wait here for a VM person to pick this up in a day or two and arrange the Tech visit to relocate the boxes. Hopefully this will be free as they didnt put it where you asked - but they may argue its a non-fault and therwefore will be charged at £25.

In either case tell them you want to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period free of any charges

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They should have put it where you wanted - you were fobbed off.

Try calling the Installation team to rectify this - Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734

Or wait here for a VM person to pick this up in a day or two and arrange the Tech visit to relocate the boxes. Hopefully this will be free as they didnt put it where you asked - but they may argue its a non-fault and therwefore will be charged at £25.

In either case tell them you want to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period free of any charges

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Jojo_LXXXV, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be on hand to assist you with the relocation of the services for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn