cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omni Box Replacment

mpreston4
Joining in

Hi,

As an existing Virgin Media Customer, I need to try book an engineer to install a new Omni Box and connection from the street to the house (through new ducting installed under the driveway). The existing box is falling off the wall and we are getting intermittent conection.

It would be good to have the cable routedwell from the street to the house through the new duct to a new Omnibox...

Unfortunately I just don't seem to be able to get hold of anyone in VM to help me and get an engineer out..

Can anyone help ?

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mpreston4,

Thank you for reaching out to us ion our community, I am sorry your omni box is broken which you believe is causing problems.

I have managed to find your account with the information we have and have done a full check our end, I cannot see any issues at all your levels are exactly where we expect them to be and no erors, if there were any cabling issues we would generally see SNR levels out of sync.

In regards to a new omni cover this is something I can arrange our end,

So I can arrange this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul

I have the exact same issue that mpreston4 describes... the Omin cover has weathered and fallen off.

Could I DM you to talk about an Omni cover?

Many thanks

H

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

We are able to get this arranged for you, I will pop you over a PM so that we can get some account information: 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me that information @Anonymous 

I have raised this with our engineer team. 

You won't be charged for this appointment.

You can find the time and date of this appointment via your my virgin media account ]

Kind regards,

Zak_M