cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Victorian House converted to 5 Flats

shafiqhamid
On our wavelength

I am the freeholder of a lovely old Victorian house. The building is served by a single communal SKY dish/switch feeding each flat.  Two of the flats now want to move to Virgin and are fed up with SKY. I am the freeholder of the property and I dont mind flats deciding what they wish to subscribe to. But because its an old house I dont want cables and nails into the brickwork all over the place. One flat moved to Virgin and the mess left behind is terrible. 

I tried to speak with Virgin without success. 

Trying to find a way to have make it neat and tidy - Single entry cable serving the property and going into each flat (whoever wants Virgin and not SKY). Surely this is possible!!

Why am I struggling to find someone who understands that beautiful old buildings cant be treated like this? Anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Best thing to do here is to have us arrange you a couple of site surveys for each flat

Let me see what I can do to assist you with this. I’ll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks
Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more