cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nowhere to put wire into wall

Tomleec92
Joining in

I have had Virgin media years ago when I moved in, I have rejoined but I’ve come to set it up and I have nowhere to put the wire from the Wi-Fi box into the wall?

5 REPLIES 5

Tomleec92
Joining in

Hi I am having the same problem too. I don’t have anywhere to plug the lead from the Wi-Fi to the wall 😞

goslow
Alessandro Volta

What happened to your previous connection point?

I don’t think it was the same connection point unless it’s been changed it was about 10 years ago and I’ve slept since lol

goslow
Alessandro Volta

The majority of VM connections are via coax/F-connectors and those are largely unchanged since the days of the cable TV companies. So if you had a previous connection point, you should be able to connect there if VM has sent you a 'Quick Start' kit.

The current range of cables supplied by VM are push-fit as opposed to screw thread but they still connect to the same wall points.

If, for some reason, you think you need a tech visit because you have no connection point, call the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734

Hi @Tomleec92 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your self-installation. To best help, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs