Menu
Hollycotram98
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not working

Hi my TV box and broadband router got delivered this morning I have connected it all up and rang up to activate it all and it wasn't working after 2 hours I phoned up again and I was told its working from there side but nothing they was supposed to ring me back over an hour ago and still nothing does anybody was the problem could be please!? Thanks.

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not working

they dont ring back or seldom do - what colour are the lights on the hub - check its all connected correctly - how is each box connected - are you using a splitter - if so remove that and just try the hub to start with - ring the activation line again and double check it is activated

Tony
0 Kudos
Hollycotram98
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi is is showing yellow and TV is showing white but with flashing yellow 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot comment on the tv box - have no idea but the hub looks to be working

let me check - by yellow do you mean the pottom power light - i would describe it as cream but yellow is near enough - solid or flashing green is a problem but yellow looks ok - are all other lights off

you say wifi but lets go back a step if you have a laptop or pc - do they work with a wired connection i what have you done to check wifi - the ssid and password are on the bottom of the hub have you logged in using those

finally [for now]

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

it will be the 1st time you have accessed it so you will have to choose the language - after that you should be able to get the levels

Tony
0 Kudos