Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not received a contract - need to cancel

Hi

I signed up to Virgin recently and got an email with an order reference number. I need to cancel, however, when I called up there was no account on the system. 

I checked the last email I received and I was apparently supposed to be sent a contract with and account number. This was never received and not sent to spam folder. 

The last I spoke with today advised to wait for the next correspondence but I and concerned that I will start getting billed and I just want to cancel. I am also did to get equipment sent for the 25th which seems like a waste of time of I will be cancelling.

Can you please advise what to do. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received a contract - need to cancel

You don't get billed until the equipment is installed and activated.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received a contract - need to cancel

Wait until you receive further mailings, once of these may include your account number, as they should send you a first bill estimate. 

I assume you have requested a QuickStart, so eventually they'll send you a router, once (if) you receive this you can send it back, saying "No thanks". 

0 Kudos