cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received Hub 4 From Yodel

Raident10
Dialled in

Good evening everyone,

I was wondering if there are any Virgin Media Staff on here that could help me out please? A HUB 4 is supposed to be delivered today (although I can’t wait for the hub 5 to be Honest, so I can use the full speed of the connection on my own Router).

Tracking says it was supposed to be delivered between 10:22 - 12:22 today. However Yodel have not attempted to deliver it.

I was wondering if this could be investigated please?

Kind regards,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update @Raident10.

Glad to hear you now have the hub and it's up and running.

Keep an eye on our website for any future updates are available for when you can upgrade to the 5 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Raident10
Dialled in

Hi mods,

please close this post (can’t see how to do it on mobile), as it seems yodel are now delivering it today.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Raident10,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your Yodel delivery. 

Can you let us know if you received your parcel okay? Give us a shout if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good morning @Paulina_Z I hope you’re well,

I can confirm the hub arrived thankfully. The hub wouldn’t activate on the automated phone sadly, so I had to call up and the guy did something with the signals, which allowed it to activate.

I am really looking forward to the hub 5 though, so I can actually take full advantage of the 1100mbs, instead of the 940 ish limit. 🙂

Take care,

Joe

@Paulina_Z wrote:

Hi @Raident10,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your Yodel delivery. 

Can you let us know if you received your parcel okay? Give us a shout if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 🙂

Thanks for the update @Raident10.

Glad to hear you now have the hub and it's up and running.

Keep an eye on our website for any future updates are available for when you can upgrade to the 5 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules