Menu
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not receive return kit

This is my second post. The same problem has not been solved last time. I am sure that my hub needs to be returned (Hub3).

——————————

Hello,

I will leave the UK on January 8th, so I called to cancel my broadband service on December 7th. The staff told me that they would send me a return kit, but I haven't received it yet.

I confirm that there is no problem with my address, and I've been home all this time because of the Christmas holidays.

I have tried to use this link (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack) to apply for redelivering, but it always shows that my postcode (I'm in Dundee, Scotland) is wrong and I'm sure it's correct because I've been shopping online with it.

Virgin Media in Dundee has closed. I don't know how to return my equipment 😭

Best Wish

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receive return kit

Hi I have flagged your post for a moderator as you are running out of time, and trying to do the right thing. Regards Micky
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey there xzczhang, sorry you've not received your return kit yet. I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that an equipment return package was sent out to you back in December. I'm unsure what happened but we can try again. 

Can I ask whether the address is still the same or is there an alternative address we can try? Please let us know as if there are, we can take the alternative address via a Private Message to arrange for a re-delivery.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Lisa_CC wrote:

Hey there xzczhang, sorry you've not received your return kit yet. I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that an equipment return package was sent out to you back in December. I'm unsure what happened but we can try again. 

Can I ask whether the address is still the same or is there an alternative address we can try? Please let us know as if there are, we can take the alternative address via a Private Message to arrange for a re-delivery.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks, I sent you a private message, hoping that I can get kit as soon as possible

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details via Private Message @xzczhang and I've checked the address details and they are correct. I've arranged for another set of equipment package return to be sent to you. It can take up to 7 days and please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Lisa_CC wrote:

Thanks for the details via Private Message @xzczhang and I've checked the address details and they are correct. I've arranged for another set of equipment package return to be sent to you. It can take up to 7 days and please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I still have some questions. I log into my virgin account and find that I have left virgin. I think I still have outstanding balance but I found that I could not change my payment method to pay.

I want to know how should I pay for it later

Best Wish

Xinya Zhang

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Xinya.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please call our collections team on 0345 142 4444 and we can assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos