Menu
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not receive return kit

Hello,

I will leave the UK on January 8th, so I called to cancel my broadband service on December 7th. The staff told me that they would send me a return kit, but I haven't received it yet.
I confirm that there is no problem with my address, and I've been home all this time because of the Christmas holidays.

I have tried to use this link (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack)  to apply for redelivering, but it always shows that my postcode (I'm in Dundee, Scotland) is wrong and I'm sure it's correct because I've been shopping online with it.

Virgin Media in Dundee has closed. I don't know how to return my equipment 😭

Best Wish

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receive return kit

Hi xzczhang,

Is it just the hub you have to return?  If you have the hub1 or hub2 then VM don't require them back.

You can check which equipment needs returning via this link /virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment 

VM are arranging for engineers to pick up equipment in some areas.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receive return kit

Thanks for your reply.

I have the hub3, i think it need to be return.

0 Kudos