Menu
pony1982
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not providing new connections?

I am moving house after a period of short renovation. When we bought the house, virgin media definitely supported the address, but when i click on the moving home button it says services not available at this address. All the broadband checkers etc also show it as supported. 

is this Covid related perhaps?

thanks

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not providing new connections?

Maybe the infrastructure is maxed out and a slot may come available when someone closes their account.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
pony1982
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. Didn't realise that was a thing. I'm terrified I'm going to be stuck with BT after the house move
0 Kudos
pony1982
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Be good if someone from VM would be able to confirm. Thanks

0 Kudos
Shweby
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon. I have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further. Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner.

Thanks