cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not checking out when ordering broadband

Copi86
Joining in

Hi all,

I hope you can give me an advice on this.

I was in the process of ordering my VM broadband pack. Everything was going well. When I was going to select the installation date I had problem with my laptop connection and lost the session.

I have received by email with the pre-contract documents and a provisional installation date. I didn’t check out so not sure I really ordered the broadband.

Is it possible somehow (idk maybe from the contract summary sheet number) to recover the session so I am also able to change the installation date and check out?

I have tried to register on the website but I don’t have the account number and the area reference.

Many thanks for your helps.

Copi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734 see if they have received the order

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734 see if they have received the order

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.