cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to replace devices

Loujanu22
Joining in

Hi. For sometime now I have been unable to replace devices. Can someone please reset for me

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What exactly are these devices you need replaced?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What exactly are these devices you need replaced?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Loujanu22, thanks for your post on our help forums and welcome back to the community.

We're sorry to hear there is an issue with replacing your devices, we'd love to assist however we'd need you to share more on this for us.

Could you please confirm if this query is in regard to registered devices on our TV Go App or other?

Also, we can see you've marked the post as resolved so please let us know how you get on and if you still need our help with this.

We're here to assist and advise further, thank you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Charlatan
Joining in

I use my laptop, iPad and phone to use GO. Every time I use my laptop lately I have to register. I register and carry on. Just started to happen on my iPad and now I cannot use ANY devices apart from my iPhone. How can I reset this as it says to the 1st of March! I'm not waiting that long. Please reset