Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not able to login to hub 3.0

When I try to log in to the hub 3.0 it just says Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later. I have checked every device in the house and no one is logged into it any help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to login to hub 3.0

did you try to reboot the hub?

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try a factory reset.

Instructions for Hub 3

With the Hub Powered on use a paperclip or similar and do a pinhole reset.

Depress the pinhole switch for a timed 60 seconds then release.

DO NOT reboot the hub but allow it 5 to 10 minutes for it to boot itself up.

Once a steady white and no other lights are illuminated check your system

If that works uninstall the app and use the Hub GUI.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My hub gets a bit confused occasionally but I have configured it with new passwords, wifi networks etc, so last thing I would do is factory reset.

The main issue is when trying to apply ethernet address based filters, it is very buggy. 

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like you are an advanced user, might be better to use separate dedicated router. 

0 Kudos