Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not a customer. Want to remove garden wall cabling on it

Neighbour in semidetached house has VM service the cable arrives via  toby box in footway, capping to serve neighbour is pinned to my front garden wall that is due to be removed to create off road parking. the inverted L shape capping is pinned to my wall that will be removed - how do i get VM to remove this and reinstate on neighbours wall?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not a customer. Want to remove garden wall cabling on it

If your neighbour has vm services get them to book a tech as having a account with vm make it more likely a callout will be  booked. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Neighbour is currently away due to isolation issues, is not contactable, do VM have a contact portal or web form for this tyep of issue like other network providers have?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please advise your neighbour (the Virgin Media account holder) to message us on 07533051809 and explain what needs doing.

We would need to speak with an actual customer to book any engineers out which we do still have working.

This number is a trial option for customers to still contact us due to our call centers being closed. 

Please also note there maybe a delay in response time. 

Thanks,

Jason

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• Thanks for the reply, the neighbour is not contact able as is away for duration of isolation period at sons. I have no contact number for them, the cable exits the footway, is under capping for a vertical length on my wall then angles off right to neigjbours wall to point of ingress, no permission or way leave wa sought for it, just need capping and cable moved to neighbours wall due to mine being taken down imminently. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If they do i am not aware of any. 

Someone on here might know better.

0 Kudos