cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Return Kit Provided

Georgina92
Joining in

I have requested multiple return kits and have now been told I will be charged £65 for the hub not being returned, also my account shows that I owe them 2 hubs (3 and 4) but we only have the hub 4 as our hub 3 was taken when the router was upgraded, please can someone get this return kit sent out, I will not be liable for this charge if Virgin are not supplying the return details and packaging. 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Georgina92, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues with returning your equipment. Checking things this end I can see that an appointment for collection has been booked for you. 

If you have further issues, you can get a returns label for your hub here. This will allow you to return the equipment at a convenient time for you. 

In terms of the Hub 3, there is no charge for not returning this so no need to worry about that. I have noted things this end to advise it was taken by the engineer when your Hub 4 was installed. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs