cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non serviceable address

leon4uk
Joining in

In 2020 I've moved to new house and tried to connect VM. Installation date was postponed like 6 times and eventually VM cancelled it because "installation was out of budget" and they said that I can try apply after some time. But if I trying to apply now it says that address is not serviceable. I live in terraced house and my neighbours addresses is serviceable. I see now obstacles in that can prevent installation, connection well is like 5-6 meters away from my driveway. It there a way to reconsider if address is serviceable or not? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person should respond soon.  There may be other reasons its non-serviceable.  Max number of connections already reached for you area - but see what they say

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If VM ever gave you an installation date when you signed up, you could be due for compensation under OFCOM rules. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yeah, I got the compensation (less than it is stated in rules, but anyway). Thanks. Currently I am using mobile internet which is not reliable enough and I would like to try once more with VM.

Hey leon4uk, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this has happened. 

If the team have told you this, unfortunately this would be the cases, however the team are always investing into the network.

If this has been some time though, I will send you a PM and fill out the paperwork for you..

Please look out for my PM in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No worries at all, glad we managed to get this resolved for you.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?