Menu
Grisell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nobody showed up to install my broadband and my order disappeared from my account.

Hello, 

I recently moved to UK and I am in urgent need of a fast internet connection to do my work. I had an appointment set to install broadband today 4th December 2020 (today) and nobody came or sent a message. My tracking order was showing the appointment from 1pm to 6pm and after that the order disappeared and my account says there are not open orders ! What's going on? And I've been trying all the week to contact Virgin Media to confirm this appointment and so far it is impossible to reach someone on the phone or live chat? Can someone tell me what to do?

Best,

Grisell

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nobody showed up to install my broadband and my order disappeared from my account.

Hi, 

let me see what I can find out for you. I will send you a private message for some details.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Grisell
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nobody showed up to install my broadband and my order disappeared from my account.

I received a message a week ago telling that they apologize to be delayed to install broadband and they were going to do another appointment asap and I haven't heard from them anything except for asking me for my bank details to pay the service. I am wondering if I should cancel this, what's going on?

0 Kudos