cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

Sarah_b_1991
Joining in

Hi,

I signed up to Virgin Media with QuickStart on the 14/04/2023. I received the pre-contract documents and the hub and am all set up and the wifi is working. I haven’t yet received any welcome email or any other communication with an account number. I spoke to someone is customer services who said they had resent the welcome email and it should come through to my email account within a couple of hours (this was on Friday and I still haven’t received anything) and I have checked my spam inbox - also nothing. They also said they would send it via post and I haven’t received anything. 

If someone could look into this for me and let me know my account number, it would be much appreciated! I would like to set up my account properly with the app to manage bills etc. 

Thanks,

Sarah

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarah, thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns that you've raised here surrounding your lack of emails received.

I can certainly look into this for you, please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can look to resolve this for you and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W