cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

curryjohn9065
Joining in

ordered a student broadband package online but did not receive a welcome email. I have not received any email regarding my purchase. I received a text message letting me know that I can manage my subscription online but to do so need an account number from an email which I have not received. 

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @curryjohn9065 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank you for providing the information. I can see that your self install was yesterday and that you should be online now which is great news. I have escalated your post to our team who will be able to generate your welcome mail for you. If they need any further information they will be in touch by private message.

Thank you for your patience.
Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks for your message. I have still not received a welcome email from Virgin media. I have also had to change credit cards so will need to change payment method. How can I do this?

Hi @curryjohn9065 ,

I have escalated this once more for you. Please accept our apologies and thank you so much for your patience.

Jon

Hi @curryjohn9065

Thanks for coming back to the thread. For changing the card details would either be a call or Whatsapp Message - 07305327112 - we'll help with the welcome email via PM.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill