Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No welcome email received

I signed up for virgin media through a door to door sales rep around a month ago. I haven't received my welcome email or anything in writing, although an engineer has been and set everything up. All facilities at home are working fine but I need to access "my virgin media" and for that I need my account number and that is meant to be on a welcome email which I don't have. I decided to ring virgin media customer support a week ago to get this sorted out. I spoke to a woman who told me it wouldn't be an issue and within 5 working days I would receive my welcome email. I have waited a full week and I still haven't received it.

After all of this I decided to call again and see if I could speak to someone else and find out why, once again, I haven't received anything. I then got transferred 3 times each time being told someone else would help me. This took half an hour of my time for me to be told I would need to be transferred once again. Finally I thought someone was going to pick up the phone when it got cut off by one of your customer service team members.

I have repeatedly experienced bad customer service by virgin media when all I want to do is find out how I can get onto my account, something that should've been done automatically and certainly shouldn't have taken this much of my time and effort to do.

Please inform me how and when I will receive either a welcome pack or my account number so I can access MY account.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No welcome email received

Hi Karan1802, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not received your welcome pack, and for the experience you've had so far. 

Have you received this since your post?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately no, I still haven't received anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this Karan1802, 

I've popped you over a private message so I can arrange this for you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos