cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email or package

kf16
Tuning in

Hello,

I’m a new customer and took out a package with Virgin on 28/10/22 but have received no welcome email or any details regarding my package or delivery. I approved the documents the same day and it states ‘we’ve got your order’ with a reference number. I selected my chosen date for delivery which was today, 03/11/22. 
I’m unable to track my order/delivery because I have no further information

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @kf16 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @kf16 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I'm having the exact same issue, can you advise the best course of action?

Hi @MattHolden

I will drop you a private message too and take a look. Thank you

Jon

I was advised to ring Virgin Media and they said they have no record of my account on their system and directed me to the sales team.

I'm also having the same issue, the pre-contract email stated my delivery date as today (3rd Nov) but never received anything since nor had anything delivered today -_-

Exactly the same here.

I’ve rang Virgin and they said they have no record of my account existing. No idea what’s going on if it’s happened to all of us, but highly annoying and a waste of a day 

DFDD7A66-0821-40F0-AD86-05FAAC1A7907.jpeg

I did received a letter last week asking to confirm my direct debit details, but it stated if everything was correct then I didn't need to do anything.

I also rang VM last week and their customer service confirmed the delivery date as the 3rd of Nov (today)...

Your biggest regret is yet to happen

jamesmarray
Joining in

I’m having the exact same issue. I bought a M250 Fibre Broadband with both the contract details and order reference. It says the delivery date was supposed to be yesterday but I have no idea how to check because I never recieved a ‘welcome email’ with my account number on. Please can you get back to me on some help?