Menu
GhostJR
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No welcome email/contract?

I Signed up for Virgin broadband on the 29th of June but almost 2 weeks later and I still haven't received a welcome email or contract through the post. I got the initial order email and also received a letter through the post confirming my debit card info and a text message saying an engineer will have to come out to the property to do some minor work which I confirmed was OK but this hasn't happened yet either. My install date is set for the 17th of July and I can only assume it's still going ahead since I haven't heard any different.

It'd be nice to get some answers regarding these issues. Thanks.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No welcome email/contract?

If you would like to private message me your name, address and contact number I will take a look at the account to check all is well for you.

please don’t post that information direct into the forum though for your security.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
GhostJR
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Little update on the situation:

Managed to get the external work and install done so I'm up and running with the internet and all is well with the broadband,  but I STILL haven't received a welcome email or contract. Bit annoying since until I get a customer number I can't register an account to see my package information.

Should I hang on a bit longer or try and contact someone about it? I mean, how hard is it just to send an email? It's all correct and in order, along with my mobile number and physical address, so what's the hold up?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there GhostJr,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. I've had a look at your details and can see that you spoke to an agent about this since you last posted about your welcome emails and online account. I can't see an online account being registered and I'm unsure whether you've just not got round to it but if you're having problems, please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
GhostJR
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Lisa.

The problem I'm having is I can't create an online account without an account number, which I'm told would be included in the welcome email and/or contract. It's been 3 weeks since I first placed my order and I've yet to receive either of these despite being told twice now I would.  No issues with the internet, it's been up and running since it was installed on the 17th, I just have no way of registering an account to check my billing info etc.

Is there no way you can help me out with this? It's an email for Gods sake, how hard could it possibly be to send one out?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sure I can GhostJR 🙂

Sorry if the agent wasn't able to help you but I'll send you a Private Message so I can grab some details and we'll look into the issue together. 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos