Menu
HLR2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No wall socket

I've moved into a rented home and assumed there was a wall socket when ordering the quickstart. 

It turns out that the wall socket has been removed, but I can't seem to get an engineer. How can I book an engineer for this? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wall socket

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone) Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Took 20’ for me last Wednesday afternoon.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi HLR2,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm not able to locate any account details for you- have you been able to get an engineer arranged since posting? 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
HLR2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Spoiler
Hi, 

Sorry, yes, since posting the question we have managed to solve the issue, we're now able to access the broadband 

Thank you 
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear you've been able to get this sorted. 

^Martin

0 Kudos