Menu
Sarah42
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No wall socket

I have just joined virgin today and unpacking the quick start box I realised we don't have a virgin box on the wall. So I can't use the Internet. I was not told I needed one. Please can u help or do I need to cancel. 

0 Kudos
paultechy
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wall socket

possible might just be a cable lying about somewhere, since would check the external box to see where it comes in the property, since guessing the previous occupant had virginmedia.. possible they've cut the cable and removed the box, the forum staff can help arrange a manned install

or could text 07533051809 or call virginmedia via 0345 454 1111 or 150 from virginmedia land line
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wall socket

Hi there @Sarah42

Welcome to our Community and Virgin Media Family - I was sorry to understand from your first post that you have had some issues with a self-installation. These are not usually allowed to be booked on the system unless the property in question has already had our services installed with a previous customer. 

After locating your account from your Forum information, I can see that you have managed to contact us directly and we converted you to a manned installation - I do hope things are looking ok for you since this visit? 

All seems to be looking ok from here - no known area issues and no errors showing. All signal levels are looking where they should be too. 

Please do pop back if you need any further help or assistance and we'll do what we can to help you out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos