Menu
Diego76
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No wall socket

I can’t get in touch with virgin media and I don’t have wall socket what should I do can anybody help me out please. 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No wall socket

what have you got - an external box? - follow cables from that - wall box may have been removed - is there an internal cable - if they have allowed self install VM has been there before

you only need to post the question once - multiple posts will not get you a quicher answer

Tony
0 Kudos
Diego76
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I haven’t had virgin media before so I don’t have none  wall sockets or external box 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lets start again - are you trying to order VM - if so just do that as a tech intsall or have you ordered it and got a quick start kit - if thats it VM must have been there before

Tony
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

please can i ask if you have recieved your hub yet? If you should have some instructions on how to gain some support.
If you would like to send me a private message with your account number i can take a look when your property last had service and support you with a tech visit if needed.
Thank you
Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
bodhed
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi VM Jon,

I just moved into a new house, ordered the QuickStart package which I've received and went to install it but can't find any Virgin Wall Sockets in the property.  Just a BT 'Master Socket 5C' - waited for an eternity for the phone contact centre but gave up.  Can you help me schedule an engineer appointment to install, please?  Previous owner said he had Broadband with Sky, don't think he ever had Virgin.  Thanks.

0 Kudos