Menu
maddiewalls
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No virgin wall socket

We ordered Virgin Media wifi and it allowed me to quick install - but we don't have a virgin media wall socket? I think to need an engineer? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin wall socket

if yo could order quick start then the house has had services in the based. check for a brown box outside the house.

if you don't have a socket you need a engineer
0 Kudos
Khabibtheeagle
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Sorry for hijacking your thread but im in exactly the same position. I received my quick start package today. We have been with sky over the last two years, but signed up to Virgin a few days ago. I have a brown box outside but no white virgin wall socket inside my property. After opening the brown box outside i have noticed none of the wires come inside my property. Im assuming i have to book and engineer. I have been trying to book one via the help links on the website but im having no luck. I have tried ringing the helpline for the last few hours choosing various different options but again having no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

start your own thread and staff will get ti your thread and can book one for you.

Hijacking someone elses threads can stop them and you getting the help needed
0 Kudos
Khabibtheeagle
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I only did it as not to clutter up the forum with similar posts. I have created my own now 👍

0 Kudos