Menu
Gazcai
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No virgin wall box.

So I've just moved in to my flat. I brought my equipment over from my old property and change my broadband over to my new address.

The only wall sockets I can find are an old telewest one and an old sky double coxil. The cable for the telewest box goes straight down and in to the ground out side so there is no no brown or black box. 

I've tried both connections to no avail and  I've been through all the trouble shooting more times than I can remember and been through old posts on here and I'm still getting no where. 

Im assuming I need an engineer out. Not sure why this wasn't arranged when I contacted virgin as the old tents were never with virgin media the 10 years they lived here. 

I tried calling but was on hold for 25 minutes waiting on an agent and I start work in 10 minutes so couldnt wait around any longer. Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin wall box.

Hi Gazcai,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that we have sent the equipment for a self install when this needed to be a manned install for you. We do apologise for the confusion this has caused, and the delay in getting your services up and running.

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile, we have located you account and can see that a manned install has now been booked in for you so we can carry out the correct install and get you up and running.

Please keep us posted with how this goes. If you do need any further assistance please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos