cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No virgin media wall socket

Essexgr8
On our wavelength

Hi,

I placed an order online for VM fibre broadand on the 19th June qnd i was offered self install kit. recieved confirmation email that my kit will arrive on 21st June but i recieved another email saying that my kit will now arrive 28th June.

I have noticed that i do not have any internal wall socket.there is brown box outside but the cables are not coming in . I have been living here for past 15 years and never had fibre broadband before so i assume some one living in the property had cut the cable coming in from external wall mounted box.

Please assist as i am not sure what actions to take. I do not want to pay for an engineer and may have to cancell the order.

Thankyou

13 REPLIES 13

Essexgr8
On our wavelength

I am in contact with Virgin media in PM and the representative keep on changing and differwnt peraon picks up the private message and give me the same answer. I am sure its the delay tactics.

All the representative tell me the same story that they are witing for area manager to call them back.

I asked for my complanit to be escalated but i am not getting any update on this.

Instead of providing me with an update, i am asked in PM what resolution suits me? Which is very strange.

Update to follow.

Essexgr8
On our wavelength

Hi,

Is there any update or are you still waiting for the Area Manager?

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you contact the agent that has picked this up for you on your private message - they would be able to confirm for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Essexgr8
On our wavelength

Hi Ryan,

Thankyou for the info.

I am replying to the messages in PM but i am very surprised and frustrated that Virgin Media still trying to get hold of their area manage since my first message almost a month ago.