Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No virgin Media Wall Socket

Hi, I have received my new Virgin Media fibre hub but I don't have a virgin media wall socket. I spoke to a Virgin media online help person at the time or ordering who said because I had Virgin television previously I should have a socket but there isn't one. I can't see a box on the outside wall either. How do I book an engineers visit to resolve? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin Media Wall Socket

this is why people shoudn't remove VM cabling.

VM can only work by what the system tells them.

To book an engineer you can wait here a few days for staff to pick up the thread.
Call in (wait times may be long)
Or try the txt service

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin Media Wall Socket

Hi garry_odwyer

Thanks for posting, welcome to the community and indeed Virgin Media.

I can see that since posting you've spoke to the team and we've arranged an engineer visit for you. Please let me know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos