Menu
EuanM1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No sign of Super Hub 3 being delivered. I have an engineering coming this Saturday.

Hi,

Im curious will I still be recieving my SH3 through post as I assume or do the engineers come with it? Just I have had no acknowledgement that they are even sending me one.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sign of Super Hub 3 being delivered. I have an engineering coming this Saturday.

Hi,

welcome to the forums! May I ask when did you sign up ?

were you given an install date ?

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
EuanM1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sign of Super Hub 3 being delivered. I have an engineering coming this Saturday.

Hi,

I signed up last thursday 24/09/2020.

Thanks
0 Kudos
EuanM1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And the install date is this Saturday. 3/10/2020
0 Kudos
EuanM1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the follow up message so quick. Im just cautious that the engineer wont be able to do their job if a router isnt here. What do you think I should do? 

0 Kudos
EuanM1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just if anyone finds this I called Virgin this morning and they say the Engineer comes with the SH3, if are not doing self install. Crisis averted.
0 Kudos