Menu
Gemmagem
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No services available

I’m getting quite fed up already after 2 days. Having been with sky for years I decided to swap to a more attractive priced package with virgin. It was installed on Tuesday, firstly the boxes are TiVo boxes not the V6 boxes that should have been installed and they wouldn’t connect straight away as there were issues. The installer advised to keep restarting the box and it should work eventually. I phoned virgin to query the wrong boxes and they said they would get the engineer to visit. A couple of hours later one of the boxes connected but the second one had a constant error. No one turned up, I called in the evening and was told no one was coming and they booked an appointment for Monday. I’d taken the day off work already. Went in to work on Wednesday and arranged to take Monday off. Wednesday night the second box connected and I could view tv but there was an message floating over the picture saying there is an error. Today (Thursday) I got a phone call from virgin asking if I still needed the appointment. I said yes as there are still errors on my second box. A little later I got a text saying I have an appointment for Tuesday! Not sure what happened to my Monday appointment but now I have the wrong day off work booked. Got home from work today and everything is off. No internet, phone, tv or anything. Spent over an hour on my mobile to the helpline to eventually be randomly cut off. I haven’t a clue what to do or how to sort this out. When I log in to my account to check service status everything has now disappeared apart from my mobile and phone, like I don’t have tv or broadband on my account??

0 Kudos
Gemmagem
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No services available

Update... phoned on Friday morning while at work. Was on hold 50mins before speaking to someone who said he’d never come across this issue before and he’d get his manager to look into it and it will be sorted within 24hrs. 24hrs came and went and still no services working. I phoned again this morning and same again, they don’t know and will refer it to manager but this time someone will call me back by 5pm. 5pm came and went and still no services. Tried to call the helpline, keep getting cut off after being on hold for ages then the phone lines have closed. I’m appalled and completely at a loss with the lack of help available. I’m sure they’ll happily sort out taking the direct debit and charging me for the services I haven’t had.

0 Kudos