cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service supplied

Samsonp
Joining in

I am receiving bills for a service which I have never received, I have tried on multiple occasions to contact someone to discuss this with and am being continually informed that I cannot be helped because I cannot verify my (nonexistent) direct debit details. Virgin Media have continued to invoice me for a service which I have never received and have now referred my case to a Debt Collection Agency. 
I cannot afford legal fees and contacting the ombudsman will not delay the collection agency!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Why is this happening to you? I mean that you havent just been selected at random for this treatment.

Have you ever been (or still are..) a VM customer? What package did you have ? Did you settle the final bill correctly with them? If not - this is often the standard result from a customer just cancelling their direct debit before the final bill was settled.

But you say you have never received their service... so, has a previous occupant at your address been a VM customer recently?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi Samsonp 👋

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

We're sorry for any confusion regarding your account and billing. jbrennand has asked a few questions which would help us get to the bottom of this, if you can please answer?

Alex_Rm