Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No service for 3 months, rude staff, no activation text

Hello, after moving in March and trying to call for 2 months, I finally got through to virgin media and they hung up. The only way I was able to get through was to threaten to leave/register a complaint.

When I finally got through, they agreed I would get an activation text on Tuesday 02/06/2020 and it never arrived. After calling the activation I got through to someone who was pleasant and helpful, when he had to transfer me to the correct area. The member of staff I spoke to @ activations was very rude, aggressive obnoxious and unhelpful.

Virgin are still trying to force me to pay for the service despite now having no service for close to 3 months.

This has caused me to miss out on more than 1 job and messed me up. I demand this is fixed and as a minimum you stop trying to charge me for a period where I had absolutely no service and no way to get in touch with virgin, you cost me a lot of money and it still is not resolved!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for 3 months, rude staff, no activation text

Sorry to hear of the experience that you've had from our team and trying to get the services that you pay for.

Would you like to raise a formal complaint and get this investigated by our complaints team? So that we can look into the issues that you've had over the last two months? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I read this post in dismay.  I too have problems but I will not wait 3 months as I am in the cooling off period.  I've posted on this forum to have evidence that I requested in before the 14 days has expired.  It is impossible to get hold of anyone otherwise to register that I want to cancel and leave.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rbrooks

Thanks for posting. I am sorry you wish to leave. This cannot be done via the forums. You'll need to either call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text us on 07533051809 

Kind regards

John

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos