Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No service at all

My line was cut yesterday at 11am, i have no service at all.  Engineer was to be sent and has not arrived nor have i had any contact from Virgin media despite being assured this would be treated as a priority.  Im working from home, my job requires me to be oncall 24/7, i need access to a laptop which i dont have.  How do i get in contact with someone for an update??  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service at all

Do you mean the cable was cut or your broadband has stopped ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service at all

Hi Nix_smyth, thanks for your post - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry about the problems you've had with the service. Checking on this today I can see a re-pull is required to get the fault fixed and unfortunately this is taking longer than we'd have liked it to. I appreciate that all of this will have caused a lot of frustration and you may have reconsidered your options - but we can try to help push things along if that's something you'd like us to do please let me know and we'll contact the teams in the area on your behalf.

Tom 

0 Kudos