Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No quick start pack delivered

Hello

Am posting on this forum as a last resort, my freind and I are trying to contact anybody who can help regarding our problems but so far nobody on virgins current support staff has been able to help us.

Our quick start pack was scheduled to arrive yesterday but it never turned up, we did not receive the text confirming the delivery either. On top of this we are unable to register an account with virgin media. When attempting to do so the page simply refreshes when we click submit and nothing happens.

This means that we are unable to track where our quick start guide is or when it will be delivered. We have tried contacting support for 8 hours yesterday, nobody on the chat rooms could help us, and we were forwarded approximately 15 times to different members of staff.

Without access to an account, and without the quick start pack we can't progress and are considering cancelling the service as nobody is supporting the product, and virgin have failed to deliver anything that they are contractually obligated to.

Does anybody have a fix for the account register glitch? Being able to at least see the quick start guides progress would be a good start.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No quick start pack delivered

Hi

happy to try and assist you. 

I will PM you for some more details. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more