Menu
londonfranchise
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No junction box - wires exposed

I moved into my property a year ago, and when Virgin Broadband was installed it was noted that there is no junction box on my external wall -- our wires are totally exposed to the elements -- and that an engineer would come to fix it.

With the weather turning bad we are concerned that this is going to cause an issue -- but I can't find anyone or anywhere to ask for help in fixing this. 

Could someone please help me find the right place to make this request, or else help me to get this sorted.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No junction box - wires exposed

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No junction box - wires exposed

Hi londonfranchise, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear that this has been an issue for you - I will send you over a private message so I can take a look 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos