Menu
Ghpuewq
Joining in
Message 1 of 23
Flag for a moderator

No internet super hub 3

Had a issue about 1 week ago , my superhub 2ac was working well , everything fine - then no internet no WiFi - so I just thought oh well it must be the router as I had it a number of years , it started failing connection tests - so thought I would upgrade to the superhub 3 and hopefully that would resolve it . Well no it has not . I installed it recently and the same dilemma. 
only have green light constantly flashing on the front and the WiFi lit up green . Very odd indeed . 

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet super hub 3

The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Ghpuewq
Joining in
Message 3 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Yes I rang the service line it says no issues in my area . But I am failing all the connection tests since last week , this is the only issue I have ever had 

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Is there an activation number you need to call?

0 Kudos
Ghpuewq
Joining in
Message 5 of 23
Flag for a moderator

• Had a text sms just soon saying it is now activated , but superhub3 is still flashing green on front …  no downstream or upstream at all 
0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I'd give them a call on 150; report it as a fault!

0 Kudos
Ghpuewq
Joining in
Message 7 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I will report the fault on the line , all depend now how long to repair or address 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 23
Flag for a moderator

has the new hub ever worked since you installed it - i assume it came from VM - i ask as they are not currently sending out replacement hubs unless the one installed has failed - your old one would sound to have been working but badly

assuming it came from VM then again back to has it ever worked - if not have you activated it

and

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos
Ghpuewq
Joining in
Message 9 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Well last week 2ac stopped working , so just thought old router it’s had it , ie no connection , when it had worked solid for years . 

superhub3 arrived this morning, did a setup on it and it instantly failed the initial connection test . 
No it has not fully woked , I did phone up to activate . 

473666CE-C78C-481D-ABB2-8F7832DC524E.png

8BDBCD91-78B0-42EE-879B-2EEE9E06A612.png

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 23
Flag for a moderator

not sure your images will get approved - they are photos and contain mac addys - they are not allowed

but on the hub3 - check the coax into the back - do a full reset - it looks as though its trying to update - hold the button a good 30 sec then leave it alone to do its thing - dont power down

if you get nowhere then try the activation line again

if that does not work put the 2ac back on and see what happens - if you can connect then the 3 has not activated as the 2 should drop off your accont and not connect - you could try putting the 2 back on before you do anything with the 3 - again if it connects theres something wrong with the 3 - not faulty i would suggest just VM is not happy with it on the line

Tony
0 Kudos