Menu
yahya32
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet since 9pm

Hi, 

i have an issue with my internet. It has not been working since 9pm last night. I have rebooted the hub many times but still does not work. Any help is appreciated as I can’t speak to anyone as all services are closed. Green light is flashing on hub constantly. Services status did show an issue in the area but that was resolved at about 11:45am

thanks

ym

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet since 9pm

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually only covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos