cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet please help

Ronnie52
On our wavelength

I can connect my devices to hub wirelessly but do not have internet 

Hub has been restarted and reset but still no internet and service has only been in a week

Can someone help please

Ronnie

6 REPLIES 6

Ronnie52
On our wavelength

UPDATE: back on line, don’t know how or why but happy days

thanks all

If a future internet outage persists, check for known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service

Ronnie52
On our wavelength

Hi

all checks said service was fine, that’s what I don’t understand but hey ho it’s back on

thanks Ronnie

The Hub's menus are at http://192.168.0.1    ( password from the sticker on the Hub )

From the "Check Router status"    ( this before you enter a password ) we have info on the connection status + Downstream / Upstream stats.

Once we logon the the Hub's menus, the first page has status info showing if the Wireless / Internet / Telephone are operating.

Ronnie52
On our wavelength

Yes, seen them and all was ok, but there was no internet, but as of about an hour ago everything was ok 

strange but it’s been ok since

Ronnie

Hi @Ronnie52,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you had some connection issues recently, but I'm glad that things are now back up and running again for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!