Menu
pcdave
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No idea whats getting delivered

Hi, So I have had 2 texts from Virgin recently. One saying your getting a delivery and then today with the Yodel Delivery tracking and when I check the yodel tracking on the site right enough its due today between 5 and 7.  I'm with Virgin mobile and virgin media. We have ordered nothing from either. Checked both accounts and also showing no orders. Checked any measure I can to see if any fraud or dodgy orders but also nothing. Cant get to anyone on phone so can a mod see what's getting delivered? I have the yodel tracking or is it just wait and see?....

Did have some issues a few weeks back so maybe a new hub even though I never ordered or got told about it?

0 Kudos
pcdave
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No idea whats getting delivered

Could not get anyone on the phone for over 2 hours. Parcel is delivered but not to me or my address. Tracking for someone near me but not actually my address according to Yodel they confirmed not my address but would give no details to me. They removed my number from the order apparently as I said its clearly not for me. Yet just got a text to say its been delivered and a link for a survey.  So the way I see it this is 1 of the following scenarios. 

1. Someone has entered the wrong number and by some small chance happens to live geographically closer to me than expected as in perthshire or Dundee as it wen to the "local" yodel depot of Perth. Simple mistake but I cant get virgin on the phone for them to check the tracking and double check with the customer what the mobile should actually be.  ( not my issue and nothing to worry about)

2. More sinister someone has ordered something with false details and my mobile number or gave my number as a dodgy number to virgin on purpose? No contracts showing in my account / Checked clearscore and others and no fraud or contracts or credit checks showing. Cannot get virgin to check this or fraud team to make sure though so where do I go from here?

0 Kudos
pcdave
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No idea whats getting delivered

Still getting texts for this other persons acount. Now I know they have activated broadband and tv and it should all be running. The sheer lack of giving a monkeys this is wrong and fraudulent is unreal. 

0 Kudos