forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
chjw25
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No idea what is happening with my installation.

Hello,

I am a new Virgin customer who has had a simply shambolic time trying to get virgin broadband. Long story short this has been 4 months of failed installations, lost details, zero contact and hours of being put on hold.

My current date of installation was due to be Feb 6th. After the engineer didn't show up I spent the rest of the day calling the helpline, only to be passed around from person to person. The only information I managed to get was that it needed construction work to be done, that would be done in 6-8 weeks. No email about this. No call about this. No message about this. Just one comment by a lady on the phone who then put me on hold for another hour before it cut out.

External work has happened twice already outside the property, being done incorrectly the first time. I've not had feedback on the second attempt yet.

I don't know if this is the place to come to for help. But all  I would like is a contact of somebody who knows what they are doing and can actually provide any help at all.

cheers

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No idea what is happening with my installation.

Good afternoon @chjw25 

Welcome to the forums and thank you so much for taking the time to reach out. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had an issues with getting your install sorted, It sound like you have been on quite some journey. 

I would like to take a further look into this, I will need some account information to do so, I will drop you a PM which you can find in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos